Monday 30 January 2012

Drake Shows Off Canadian Pride at NHL All-Star Game [Video]

Drake Shows Off Canadian Pride at NHL All-Star Game [Video]

Drake

Drake wore his Canadian pride on his sleeve while attending the 2012 NHL All-Star Game at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa, Canada, on Sunday (Jan. 29). Sporting a custom NHL jersey with his name on it, the Toronto native took the ice to perform his hit “Headlines.”

“If you’re proud to be Canadian tonight, I want to hear you make some noise one time. Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Drake, I grew up on the sport that we are here celebrating this evening, and this is one of the greatest honors I’ve ever received,” said the hip-hop star, who also visited the players in the locker room.

“I grew up playing hockey. I used to play right wing,” said a gracious Drizzy as he shook hands and took photos with the all-stars, who were equally excited to meet him.